Thursday 29 May 2008

SASSY CRAFTS - Dovecraft Challenge




I deciced to try a new "swing" design for this card using my Eazi-score board.
I used Dovecraft Charcoal collection papers for backing one side of my black cardstock and then using Dovecraft Milano, mosaic punch on the black charcoal paper collection paper punched 6 blocks. I then layered this onto miricard.

I used a Sissix die dress and accessories (38-1198) to cut the dress stand on white card and again for the dress neck and belt which I then stuck PMI glitter strands and cut the dress from Dovecraft Laura Ashley contemporary papers and shoes too!!

Thus my 3 Dovecraft product are:

Charcoal paper collection
Laura Ashley traditional paper collection
Milano mosaic punch

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Wow - what a fab card!

Emma said...

Lovely card. The challenge will be ending in 48 hours and the winner will be notified on 19th June. Thank you for entering. x