Friday 4 April 2014

Craft Barn Q and L Challenge






 The latest Q and L Challenge at  The Craft Barn is flowers and Travel. I'm enjoying the challenge and am playing in a journal, I am adding fellow  participant and DT member quotes and lyrics too.

 


I brayered Big and Juicy "happy birthday", the shimmer just doesn't show on any of the photos :(  

Using Colourbox evergreen ink pad a stencil by Crafters workshop I created a leafy background. I highlighted the stems of leafs with stickles.

I then brayered Paper Artsy Eclectia 3, plate 01 large flower, with Big and Juicy "vibrant primary" onto white card stock and  fussy cut several, edged the petals of some with stickles and added more stickles to stamen of the flower. 3D Foam to curled flowers. Internet search for a quote which I printed, inked and stuck to complete the basic Journal page :)




I like this photo as you can see the shimmer of the stickles .

Wall of Fame at The Craft Barn - Thank you :)
Have a great weekend and thank you for dropping by :)

4 comments:

Beryl said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful page Carol. I did manage to do the front of a journal book last year but that's as far as it got.Hope you share any further pages (I need the inspiration.lol
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page. x

Craftyfield said...

Love the bold flowers against the soft background, great page!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful, love the background and flowers