Friday 17 April 2015

Craft Stamper free Visual Image stamp meets Finnabair Stamps!

 
Despite my lack of voice and snuffles I managed a lovely play session in my journal. Dylusionn sprays, water and then designing the page!

I loved how both these stamps work so well together - the Visual Image stamp is great as a border - love the swirls. However I had my Finnibair Image floating  - the VI stamp has a line of dots so I soon had her grounded again!



 Here's a more detailed photo of the "grounding"!
 
I would like to enter this page into the following
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
A Sprinkle Of Imagination Anything Goes -  fab selection of not only Finnabair stamps  ( I used the Don't Forget to Fly" stamps),  but stencils, craft basics and papers in the range
 
Thank you for dropping by - have a lovely weekend   :)

6 comments:

Tina Goodwin said...

Beautiful! I love the idea of an Art journal. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina DT
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Fabulous journal page. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..good luck! Linda xx

Linda said...

Fabulous journal page. Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ..good luck! Linda xx

jaine drake said...

I love this piece of artwork. What a pretty way to use those stamps. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at ASOI this time.

~*~Patty S said...

Beautiful magical page you've created Carol!
Love everything about it.
oxo

A Pink said...

Terrific journal page ! Carol . Love how you've used the freebie CS stamp with the Finnabair stamp - very clever. That pop pf blue is so striking ! x