Tuesday 17 June 2008

Smitten by "The Hand" (Chriss Rollins)

Blog hunting I discovered a brilliant site or I should say sites - so much to see and lots of inspirational ideas so thank you Chriss I am expecting to become a regular stalker...., CHECK OUT CHRISS'S SITE http://chriss-rollins.blogspot.com/


Following the Russian dolls (so want to make one!!)Chriss as only Chriss I expect would decided to play and ....wow I for one have enjoyed and challenged her visitors to show her our creations ..




My first attempt ....I thought as I'd started making an inky mess I may as well continue as I was having such fun!!




My last one for today

2 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

OH thank you Carol,blush..
:))))
i WILL EMAIL YOU.
you have done a fantastic job and I will add them to Fridays showcasing and do have ago at the Russian Dolls.
I will show them for you.
chriss x
chriss x

Fiona said...

Carol I love doing these hands too - I've got another one to put on my blog! Your's are gorgeous!