Monday 21 July 2008

Award



This has brightened my day, Debbie whose fab blog and beautiful cards is below
awarded me this THANK YOU :0)

http://passionforcrafts.blogspot.com/

We both share a love of card making as a way of relaxing and blogs as a means of escape and chatting to like minded people.


The rules of this award,
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.quite simple really it is a way of saying thankyou to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

I have 20 SBS so will have to ponder as they are all so talented.... and I also have blogs I regularly stalk...not all are listed...
so please bear with me while I chose my nominees

I re read this and chose people who regularly post to me and that was hard too but my 5 are Greta, Chris Rollins, Cynthia, Phree and Freebird

THANKS DEBBIE X

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! this is so cute!

Rainbow Lady said...

Thank you so much Carol. Now I have the difficult task of finding mt nominees.
Love Cynthia x

Phree said...

How lovely that you were given this award, thank you for including me in your list of people to pass it on to.

Crafting Queen said...

great award and thanks for the good luck.

Greta said...

Thanks Carol. At work at the moment but will think who I can award it too when I get home.x