Monday 30 June 2014

Crafty individuals

 
I thought I had already entered my tag into the current Crafty Individuals Challenge  Tag you're It - if you want to enter you've just over a day to do so  :)   alas not! Better late than never!!
Basic Tag sprayed with dylusion paints I think Holly and Peridot. White pencil through Crafter Workshop Chicken Wire Stencil . The background floral stamp is a Crafty Individual loose stamp (I think years ago the company did ATC snatch bags?), as is the border, all stamped in Versafine Onyx Ink. The main image is CI - 260, I just used the framed lady, edges of frame  coloured in  Viva Precious Metal Bronze colour, and I highlighted part of the frames top and bottom too. Lady and dress coloured with Copics. Quote -"To love and be loved is the greatest happiness",  is part of CI 031,an acrylic painted offcut from another project.
 .
I am entering this tag into Crafty Individuals  - Tag You Are It
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Suzy Bees Challenge - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Tag Along - Quotes - SHOWCASED THANK YOU :)
Try It On Tuesday - Tags Everywhere - or Just A Tag

11 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Fabulous Tag...loving that background...green is my favourite colour x

chrissie said...

Beautiful tag with the wonderful background colour.

Thank you for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday.

Love Chrissie x

Jean Hardy said...

Colourful and vibrant tag Carol with a lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals June Challenge. Jean x

Margik said...

Fabulous tag with a great texture and beautiful use of the colour. I Love the quote too.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday
Mar x

chrissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evil Edna said...

beautiful, really like that intense green. thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

chrissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrissie said...

Sorry for the deletes I have had problems with posting :(

Love Chrissie x

Gerrina said...

That green background is so subtile detailed; beautiful!

My name is Cindy said...

Gorgeous colours - must get my dylusions out!! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Cindy

Sandy said...

Wonderful tag, fab image and background.
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Sandy