Saturday 13 September 2014

Autumn Tag #2


 
As previously mentioned I joined in  tag swap and I rather enjoyed colouring the wee girl and so repeated the tag several times just changing the layout of fussy cut leaves and rather than stamping the quote onto tissue and adhering into position leaving the area free from paste so I could stamp directly onto the tag. I also used background stamp text direct to tag too.
 

The Challenge at That's Crafty  is girl power - I think the quote (TH) is a powerful and positive quote so wish to submit the tag for the challenge.
I would also like to submit the tag into Copic Marker Europe Challenge whose challenge is Anything Goes - The Zeetiology girl is coloured using Copic Markers.
 
Also The Artistic Stamper who have a Monthly challenge theme of Autumn
 
Thank you for dropping by :) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them Carol, my favourite colours. xxx

Deborah said...

Such a brilliant tag! Thank you for entering it into the That's Crafty! challenge blog - and good luck in the draw.