Tuesday 22 May 2018

Fish Fossil

I loved looking for Fossils as a child wish I had found one as intact as this rubber stamp! 

I used a large Woodform MDF tag (they will happily cut any size you would like), mine is 18.5 x 7.5cm. 
Having recently attended Andy Skinner's Scrap Metal Box workshop at the lovely 
Brigitte's Barn ((Let's Be Creative)  I decided to practice one of the several techniques we had learnt - (thoroughly recommend any of Andy's courses). I jumbled several techniques together with others from a previous course and am happy with the result!

 The fish is from Andy's Stampendous Fossils Stamp set. I enjoyed adding the rusted wire as not used before I gave it some swirl effects at the ends! DecoArt paint and mediums were used.Versafine Black Onyx and Color Box frost white and Stampendous Detail clear embossing powder.

I was lucky as glorious sunshine I could pop out to the garden for some photographs! 

Thank you for dropping by :) 
I would like to enter the following Challenges 

Mixed Media Monthly                            Rust
Emerald Creek                                  Guy Style
TIMI                                     Take A Stamp

Image may contain: text

2 comments:

Linda said...

This looks so cool .... love it! Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

A Pink said...

Oooo! Those 'Andy' techniques are looking fab on this tag , Carol . Great job my lovely friend
Hugs x