Thursday 23 May 2019

Andy Skinner New Products Play Day

As I am unable to attend Andy's lesson in June I decided to treat myself to some of his new products.

This morning I played with  his new range of embossing powders and a single image from his new transfer sheet(Alchemy Plus) - they are YUMMY !!

So hard to photo as the Embossing powders shimmer and change in various lighting.
Funky Gold Patina at the bottom and Satin Sunset at the top.

 I used all 5 colours and was just using untreated MDF small luggage tags  ( economical so happy to use just to try colours!!)swiped with a versamark ink pad then sprinkling a layer of powder on top.

I loved this colour combo and had tried other techniques on my other tags I wanted this to keep this one !!

I will make a separate post on the others and share my tips too tomorrow.

Thank you for dropping by xxx

No comments: