Tuesday 22 October 2019

Bokeh Page 2

As the inks were out I decided to play on the next page. I decided this time to do the water flick on DI before the Bokeh technique and think I may prefer it!


 This pic was taken indoors the second in the garden - I love the clearer definition I achieve outside in natural sunlight :)
 Not sure which of my pages I prefer.
 Pic showing my DI colour choice.
Thank you for dropping by :)

I would like to enter the following challenges
Country View Crafts                                                          Bokeh Challenge
TIMI                                                                                   Anything Stamped Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft                                                  Anything Goes

6 comments:

Sue said...

This is another beauty Carol! Isn't it amazing the difference that proper outdoor light can make. Thank you so much for playing along with us again at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

Craftyfield said...

This is a great image and the Bokeh background is a perfect backdrop for it! Love this page Carol! Thanks for playing with us at Country View Challenges!

Jane said...

A great make and so cool to see the bokeh. Thanks so much for joining in with the Bokeh challenge over at Country View xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous ! Thank you so much for playing in our Bokeh Challenge over at Country View Challenges !
Corrie x

rachel said...

I adore this - beautiful!!! Hugs rachel x

nwilliams6 said...

Very true statement. Lovely soft colors and feel to this as well!