Friday 30 January 2015

Calendar Challenge


 The Craft Barn  this year are having a calendar challenge . I have the Tim Holtz flip matchbox die - 657844  which will hold ATC cards woopie - had it for months and only just realised LOL ! I also have TH embossing fades folders and thought dawning of a new year off I went so die cut an ATC card , embossed with folder the yellow is straw ink and then yellow acrylic paint the blue in real life is more Aqua coloured and is TH Broken China Distress ink - turned out shabby chic polite word for messy and yep I had to put 2 calendar dates as I had used DI on bottom layer and it wasn't at all clear to read!!
Thanks for dropping by
 
Have a lovely weekend x

6 comments:

thassos456 said...

Fab ATC. I have this TH embossing folder as well but never actually used it. Great idea :)

Craftyfield said...

Your first ATC looks lovely and I like the idea of delivering the calendar in a box. Ready made gift at the end...

ionabunny said...

This is very pretty. The embossed background looks great. Hugz

Lesley said...

Fab ATC calendar page! xx

Scrapmate said...

I didn't know about the matchbox die holding ATCs either so thanks for the info.I like the contrast between the yellow & the blue.

Unknown said...

I love this. The colours work beautifully.