Saturday 31 January 2015

Tim Holtz 2015 Tag


Had a lovely play day today - I am making a tag book for a group I enjoy being in and thought I'd combine this with Mr Holtz's Tags of 2015.
 I did pretty much what he showed - paints are PA Vintage Lace, London Night and Bora Bora, over the crumpled tissue paper.Spritzed with Dylusion nutmeg, sealed with matte medium.
The saying is from a Dylusion stamp set cut and glued into position. The 2015 are TH  Diecuts x3 to give more depth - these were then gold inked - the same ink was applied as a final layer too using a cocktail stick! After I splattered PA Snowflake and positioned and glued the 2015.
 

Close up to see all the lovely layers .
Thanks for dropping by
Have a lovely weekend  :)
 

1 comment:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Lovely paint specks and take on Tim's tag I also wanted to thank you for your lovely comments over on my blog. Dee x