Saturday 14 February 2015

Hearts ATC


Today is Valentines so appropriate I share my ATC for the 2016 Calendar at The Craft Barn  I'm sorry I couldn't find the linky tool so added it to the comments  :)
5 red coloured Colourbox inks, small heart and quote stamps Die cutting and embossing Triple embossed silver arrow black brad and of course Feb2016 calendar.
 

Thank you for looking I am also entering this into

Lunargirl  Challenge - Theme Vintage Red 

Artist Trading Post  Current challenge is Love Is In The Air

The Artistic Stamper Whose theme this month is Love

That's Crafty  current challenge is Be My Valentine

Have  a lovely Valentine's weekend x

15 comments:

TwinkleToes2day said...

A perfect ATC for this date in February. Your finished calendar is going to be a small collection of fabulous art :o))

Scrapmate said...

A fab ATC. I think you missed the deadline for the calendar challenge which is why you couldn't see the linky. Congrats on winning the January calendar challenge though!

Karen Lunagirl said...

Very sweet! Thanks so much for being part of my challenge at LunagirlMoonbeams.com. I hope to see more of your work there! ~ Karen

Meggymay said...

A wonderful ATC, beautiful background and details. Thank you for joining us at the ATP Exchange this time.
Yvonne

Craftyfield said...

Lovely ombre background. I nearly embossed the TH arrow myself (on an other project) but I balked when I realised how fiddly it would be!

Crafty Claire said...

The colours are lovely and rich. A little gem x

Elaine said...

A great ATC - love the depth of colour and all the detail!

Julia S-W said...

A little beauty that thinks it's a huge canvas!! Love how you can pack so much punch into these tiny art creations. Thanks so much for joining us at ATP Exchange for this challenge. Juliax

thassos456 said...

Fab ATC, love the heart :)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

fab ATC! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge this month x

Unknown said...

A lovely atc.

Lesley said...

Beautiful tag, I love the vibrant background! xx

Jane said...

Beautiful colours! And I haven't forgotten you even though you didn't find the link!!
Jane x

maggie said...

Love the vibrant colours. A great atc.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful creation, love the details.